Corporate Social Responsibility
JTS has created a division Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in order to help and support the efforts in improving socio-economic condition of underprivileged, and make Pakistan a developed economy. By joining our hands with the society, JTS is contributing for quality education in Pakistan as educated society ensures the sustainable growth of the Nation. Under the initiatives, JTS supports such organizations, academia and individuals who are determined to focus on education, information technology, and issues that are fragmenting the societal fabrics. From the day of JTS establishment in 2002 till today, JTS has expended around 150 million on Scholarships, Trainings, Educational Expo’s, Conferences, Donations and Sponsorships. The core aims & objectives of CSR include:
- To extend scholarships.
- To support organizations programs, meetings, conference, exhibitions including international, etc. that may have objectives in compliance with JTS mission.
- To support JTS Employees Welfare Fund.
The Beneficiaries may be:
- Underprivileged and deserving students,
- JTS staff and their spouse, and
- Educational Institutions.